Re: Rockbottom Brewery Plans

--- rhys frank <shadow@teuton.org> wrote:

> wait, i forgot to ask, do they have fun imported beers?

Well, when I ate there in Atlanta, they brewed all their own stuff, and the
beer I got was likened to a Guiness.  It was good, but not "as good", you know?

> and good hot chocolate? the kind that has not been flash dried within an
> inch of its previous taste experience?

Does such a concoction exist?  Do tell.

And I hope to make it to the show, but it remains to be seen.  I'm graduating
the following sunday, so all will be up in the air that weekend.  Time will
only tell.

Peace outt!
Mark

=====