Re: Re: arrangements with Rockbottom Brewery

So we're up to, what, a possible dozen or so people? The Blond and me,
bink & Beth, Dan and Margarita, Bru-Say, Rhys and David (yes? Yes?) Kylie
and...Kylie, are you coming with someone? Lynzi and Jay....

I will be there, but my date is in Japan... so I'll be all alone. :(

This is exciting, eh? :)

I definitely agree with going to Rockbottom... I ate there the first time i visited Cinci waaaay back in 1998. Good food. I love Cincinatti.

-k.

p.s. David... you *have* to come! ... why wouldn't you... all of your friends are gonna be there. :)