Re: the words re the tour.

The front page and the index page of overtherhine.com say "Fall Tour."

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff McCloud [mailto:teamccloud@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 3:37 PM
To: Temmesfeld, Daniel; over-the-rhine@actwin.com
Cc: teamccloud@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: the words re the tour.

As per the letter on the OTR website, cut and
pasted here for your pleasure:

"We have postponed the rest of the dates for
*this year's* Over the Rhine tour indefinitely
for personal and family reasons." (Emphasis mine)

So this is causing some confusion in my small
brain, especially when the list of tour dates on
teh site does not have postponements listed for
dates after Nov. 15.

Isn't there someone official who can chime in,
please?

Jeff

--- "Temmesfeld, Daniel"