Re: Re: [OTR] Rockbottom Brewery (a shorter walk from the Taft)

On 11/4/03 8:35 AM, quoth the effervescent bink at
binkmeisterrick@yahoo.com:

On 11/4/03 8:51 AM, quoth the effervescent Barry.Lawlor@ssa.gov at
Barry.Lawlor@ssa.gov:

>>>All future OTR gatherings should involve a clown, right, Ysoie?
>>>Bink, back me up here... ;)
>
>Is Ouchy now in the Construction business?

How can I simultaneously love and want to dismember so very many people
at the same time?