RE: Important news....

> > All these discussions and speculations are nauseating.
>
> I agree;

Speculations, yeah, I agree. Discussion, though? Isn't that what this list is for? And doesn't the sudden abandonment of a national tour merit discussion?  This is a fairly major event in the history of the band for which this discussion list was created. Do you think that when K&L composed that note they expected everyone to nod silently and carry on as if nothing had happened? They evidently felt comfortable enough to tell us why they're going back home; I don't think it's any breach of their trust for their fans and friends to talk about this recent turn of events.

But maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

=

s&th
hooligan@apostate.com
www.jaquelinerose.com

"When you're young, your potential is infinite.
You might do anything, really. You might be
great. You might be Einstein. You might be
Goethe. Then you get to an age where what
you might be gives way to what you have
been. You weren't Einstein. You weren't
anything. That's a bad moment."

                   - Charlie Kaufman