RE: Important news....

All these discussions and speculations are nauseating.  This is my
first...and last comment on this listserv.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine@actwin.com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine@actwin.com]On Behalf Of Peter T. Chattaway
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 12:36 PM
Cc: Over the Rhine listserv
Subject: RE: Important news....

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Keith Bergendorff wrote:
> Plenty of performing couples whose relationships had run into trouble
> feigned happiness on stage for the sake of their careers.  Seems to me
> that going out and faking it is less difficult and admirable than
> halting an important tour mid-stream to work on your relationship.

Seriously?  Going out and faking it would be less difficult than halting
the tour?  Not for a band such as this, I would think.  For a band like
this which prides itself on its honesty or authenticity or whatever, a
serious relationship problem would be like a sore throat -- you've gotta
call off the show until you're in a condition to perform again.

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee