Re: Gads, tickets, and supermarts

--- rhys frank <shadow@teuton.org> wrote:
> funny
>
> i just was in meijer grabbing food....
> i heard

> 'rhys?'
>
> i look around, and it's bink! and his wife! hah!

i did a double take when i first saw you, too. it's
about time we bumped into each other, even IF we only
live blocks apart! it was nice to finally meet dave,
too. even though she appeared a tad shyish (she was
looking for icing and food colouring for the demented
halloween cookies we made last night) beth said you
were cool.  i mean it, we'll get togeth someday! :{P}

> and somehow your paper ticket being forgotten was
> brought up, i thought it
> was a joke. now i see it's real

LOL! so very true. that's why i get to hold onto the
tickets this year! (knock on wood.)

> the places you run into these people...

no doubt...

bink