Tours For Fears

I never thought of this before, but, if, like Steely Dan in the late
1970's, oTr was a "studio act," I would probably be just as much of an
admirer of the sounds, which, they produce.

To those of us far from Cincinnati, they  seem like a studio act anyway.

Remember the scene in _Talk Radio_, where the host on the rise suggests
that his talented wife become his producer, and when she shows fear of
what that would do to their marriage, he responds "F--- our
marriage...," which, foreshadows his drifting away from her? I think
that addressing marital/personal/family/ spiritual/relational, etc.,etc.
issues before all others is the best choice for sanity.

Pushing on in showbiz, especially touring, with serious personal issues
seems the skeleton of all those _E! True Hollywood Stories_, and _VH-1
Behind The Music_ tales of substance abuse, and mayhem.

NP- _The Apple_ Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993