RE: favor

-----Original Message-----
Ken wrote:
I need a huge favour from the list . . . my copy of the OtR Cornerstone
Acoustic set got severely scratched.  It's the one with the fantastic
"Like A Radio/Ain't No Sunshine" medley.  If you have a copy that you
could make for me, could you let me know?  Thanks a zillion.
ken

KEN...IS THIS THE SHOW?   LIKE A RADIO/AIN"T NO SUNSHINE IS 09MINS /46
SEC LONG.  AWESOME.  SEND ME YOUR SNAIL...I'LL GET IT OUT

July 6, 2002 - Cornerstone Festival, Acoustic Stage, Bushnell, IL
Lineup: Karin, Linford, Jack
Bothered
Go Down Easy
Jesus in New Orleans