Relevant Magazine

hey list peoples,

there's a cool article about OtR in the latest issue of Relevant Magazine. i
was just looking at their website to see if there is a copy of the article
and there is not. so... i'm not at all sure where you can buy a copy of the
magazine soooo.... if you can't find it, send me an email maybe i could scan
the article or something. the article is more than just stuff about OHIO
too.

there is supposed to be a review of OHIO on their website too but i can't
find it yet.

anyway, if you want a PDF of the article, its two pages, should probably be
under 1mb. i'm sure it will be. anyway, email me if you want it.

- ben the dean

np: Josh Garrels - "Burden Down" (if you haven't heard josh garrels.... you
are missing out)