RE: The Great Flower Conspiracy

Ysobelle wrote:

"Um, Trudes, this sounds interesting, but could you explain exactly what

it is? Buying flowers for Karin? Throwing them on stage like we did in
'96? Bringing bouquets to a show?"

Trudes answers:

Ysobelle (or anyone with questions about the flower conspiracy.....)
Bill Ivester is the one to fill in the blanks.  I posted on the list
because he asked me to do so for him as he is not familiar with it.
Therefore it looks like the originator is me, when in fact it is Bill.
(I'd like to take credit, Bill, but I cannot tell a lie)
Please contact Bill Ivester at bivester@yahoo.com for any details you
wish.
Thanks.

 Trudes