The Great Flower Conspiracy

KARIN - IF YOU ARE LURKING HERE, PLEASE DO NOT READ...THANK YOU!
Everone else, read on...

 OK, no great idea goes unstolen...

 The "The Great Flower Conspiracy" was something that was done several
months ago by some "Llamas" for a few Cowboy Junkies shows. It was such
a great idea that i would like to steal it and do the same thing for
OtR's Holiday show at the Taft [Friday, December 12th] this year. I
asked Linford's for his "blessing" and his response was "That sounds
wonderful" (not only did i get his approval, he sounded excited) this
afternoon. So here we go.

If you would like to participate please do the following;
**IMPORTANT - THIS WILL BE A SURPRISE TO KARIN [LINFORD IS IN ON IT]. SO
PLEASE DO NOT MENTION @ FUTURE SHOWS, ETC
1) add yourself to the list below [much like the bootleg threads, copy &
paste]
2) send me an e-mail with the amount that you would like to contribute.
all is welcome & appreciated, no maximum, no minimum. [
bivester@yahoo.com ]
3) i will e-mail you back w/my snailmail address, or if you already have
it from vines, etc. please note that in your e-mail and just drop in in
the mail [cash or check is ok w/me]
4) if you would like to include a note or card, enclose that with your
contribution & i will put together a book or gift box and make sure that
they get them.
5) if you are in the area, i will probably need a couple of volunteers
to help set it up, details to follow, we will probably do in between
soundcheck and the show.

after the show, the flowers will be donated to women's and/or family
shelters (or charities) of K&L's choice.

soooo, this should be fun, thanks in advance...hope it's a big success,
i know they will appreciate and get a kick out of it. thanks. FYI - i
will also be posting this to the CJ's board & OtR's mailing list.
bill

"The Great Flower Conspirators"
bill / bivester@yahoo.com
trudes / ortrudes@mindspring.com
keithb / kbergend@hotmail.com
Jeanne / jmmueller@hotmail.com

QUOTING BILL:
"I asked Linford's for his "blessing" and his response was "That sounds
wonderful" (not only did I get his approval, he sounded excited) this
afternoon. "

FROM TRUDES:
I know Christmas seems like ions away right now, but it's really just
around the corner....This is a win/win deal. Not only will Karin get a
beautiful surprise (BTW her birthday is December 13) but the flowers
will then go to a women's shelter to brighten the day of some women who
are less fortunate than ourselves. As Bill said, no minimum$
amount...but your name will be added to Karin's gift.  Copy the
conspirators  list (you don't need to add your email address...just your
name to show participation) then paste onto a new mail message and send
to the OTR discussion list.
Trudes xo