Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V5 #332

I would have to back you up on this one, Jennifer. After hours of pouring
over my research results, I have concluded that the coolest and funnest
people will in fact be attending the Friday night show. Brian, forget
about the quiet evening at home. What can you do with $12 at home by
yourself? If you die suddenly between Friday night and Saturday, or you
get a really bad case of the flu, you can't go to the Saturday show
anyway. You'd kick yourself repeatedly for not heeding Jen's advice. I
think you know what you need to do here.