Re: Uber Weekend Exposed: Music Meccas of the South

great review(s) mark!

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:46:23 -0700 (PDT), "DustyVolume"
<dustyvolume@yahoo.com> said:
> 12th and Porter, Nashville TN 10-18-2003 10 p.m.
> and I saw Wade Jaynes and who knows how many other musicians were hiding in the dark crowded bar.  Being Nashville, anything’s possible.<><>

*****yeah, i spotted steve taylor and his wife towards the back of the
crowd.

>> Fling (with Ain’t No Sunshine—dedicated to “Dave and Michelle”  I have no
> idea who they are, but they got a good song.  Filled with "I knows” and that
> funky bass-line)<><><

********dave and (riki) michelle (formally of adam again) palmer. they
are helping with management at this time iirc.

<><><>in fact the whole show had a sort of “homecoming” feel to it.<><>

******i'm kind of mentally holding linford to his comment about ending
the tour here! a good chance to make otr addicts out of more friends.

<><> Chris has already mentioned watching Linford watching Karin, and I
was
going to mention this first, but he beat me to it.  Damn my laziness!  I
can’t
figure out which is more fun, actually watching Karin, or watching
Linford watch
Karin.<><>

*******it is awesome to watch the almost tangible joy and chemistry.

also karin was wearing a great necklace!

peace,
zayne
--

  wrosesongs@fastmail.fm