Re: Re: Re: Canal Street Tavern

--- Ysobelle@aol.com wrote:

> I was wondering where you were! I was right up at
> the front-- I mean, I
> was looking right up Karin's nose, I was that close.
> I told Steven
> Delopolous not to jump. I shoved The Blond's jacket
> under the stage to
> get it out of the way. I was that close.

i'm telling you, the bros coming in during *jack's v*
was most excellent.  i had the best seat in the house
for it... observing can be fun.

unless it's not.  there was a young lady passed out
upstairs by the bathrooms, and left unattended for
pretty much the entire set (they double-poured the
guuinness, and i have active kidneys, so i was up
there quite a few times).  i found that very
unhumorous.  hopefully that's like booing santa claus
- something that can only happen in philly.

> Shame my car was broken into Sunday night and I lost
> my shop's credit
> card machine, my cell phone, and all my faire
> costumery (My beautiful
> custom silver dagger, my belts, my Wench Guild mug,
> my corset, my Guild
> pins....) . And the sketchbook that had that OtR
> setlist in it.

ouch... this happened to you not too long ago?  last
time that happened to me was '91.  lots of books and
lots of clothes.  sucks.  just sucks.

> Anyway, how about the Baltimore show?

i am definitely a longshot darkhorse for either.  a
second job would create large-scale time-logistical
problems, and a possible assignment from an old prof
to gain his unfettered rec could be another
time-vortex, so... an extremely small possible maybe
for either :)  eric