[no subject]

Hey Dave (and the OtR list),

I am a moron, short and simple, a moron. Let me explain.  I've been planning
to go to the canal street show for a while here and the whole time i had
somehow gotten into my head that it was in AKRON ohio not DAYTON ohio. now
those of you in ohio and myself who has driven through ohio dozens of times,
know that akron and dayton are nowhere close to each other. akron is about a
two hour drive for me from grove city, pa. but dayton is probably about 5
hours from here. now 2 hours for an OtR show is no big deal. but i have to
work saturday and other people that were coming with have plans for saturday
and the prospect of driving 5 hours back home to PA at 12am or whenever the
show is done is just... rediculous.

So in other words now that i've gone to all the trouble to find someone to
buy me tickets i've only now realized how dumb i am and how i can't possibly
go.  Dave, thanks a million for being willing to buy me tickets so i could
go to the show but ... <wincing> i don't need them anymore.  i wouldn't be
surprised if the canal street people would take them back cause i get the
impression that they always sell out their shows. if nothing else you could
probably sell em before the show. i am truly sorry, i know i'd be a bit
pissed if i did someone a favor and they went and pulled this crap on me.

if for whatever reason you can't get rid of the tickets or don't think
you're gonna be able to sell them.... let me know friday before 3pm or so
and maybe i'll just deal with getting home at 5am just so you don't get
stuck with tickets. but i really really don't wanna do that.

humbled,
ben the dean