What It Takes to Please You

(copied from my post at the Forum)

Well,
I just got this 2 cd set (Thanks, Drew) and ran through it once.
Man...I am impressed.
For all you artists that performed or arranged or recorded...KUDOS...you
are great.
Secondly, the entire feat was a phenomenal effort and a tremendous
accomplishment and for a good multifaceted cause. My compliments to any
and everyone involved. It was, I'm sure a labor of love to pay tribute
to a remarkable duo....and thanks to OtR for allowing it to happen.
I'll listen some more and post my favorites, but it will be hard to do
as you are all very blessed.
T xo

 Trudes