Re: Re: Canal Street Tavern

--- Ysobelle@aol.com wrote:
> On 10/22/03 10:52 AM, quoth the effervescent
> i_scoobysnak@yahoo.com at
> i_scoobysnak@yahoo.com:
>

> >right now, i'm probably a longshot at best -
> depends
> >largely on when i might have to work on the 5th.
> but
> >i almost certainly have free digs in queens, so
> >there's always a threat.  any word when the show
> time
> >is?
> >
> >-eric, greater philly boy
>

> I'm tempted. Carpool?

only a lunatic drives into nyc  :)  then again, i've
been known to do it occasionally.

i really am a longshot, as i might be picking up a
second job at borders for the season and my grad
school apps are coming due.  oy.

ys, were you at philly?  i got stuck on 95 then got
terribly lost and just ate and drank in the back for
the show.  waitstaff gets an a+ for accommodating my
cheese fries order during show.

-e