Over the Rhine: Upcoming dates, volunteers etc

Hello from OHIO,

We're home once again for a tiny break. We start our trip heading West this
Friday: save a bus bunk for me.

It's been exciting and rewarding to take these new songs out on the road this
Fall and let them explode in concert. Thanks to all of you who found your way
and spent an evening with us. Your feedback has been so encouraging. The
current five-piece band is very special. We hope to see you soon.

Once again, we're rounding up some merchandise volunteers to sell our cd's et
cetera at the upcoming shows. If you're interested, we get you into the show
for free, and give you the cd of your choice at the end of the evening. Please
e-mail otrvolunteers@yahoo.com if you'd like to help out. (We need two
volunteers for each concert.)

Also, we're still working on developing our street teams. If you're able and
willing to help put up posters and fliers near a venue where we're playing, or
at your college, or around various neighborhoods or wherever you think it
would help to get the word out in regard to an upcoming Over the Rhine concert,
we'd really appreciate the help. Again, please e-mail otrvolunteers@yahoo.com
for more info. We'll have the label send you some fliers or you can immediately
download and customize your own fliers at:

http://overtherhine.com/story/bandbio/index.html

When responding to otrvolunteers@yahoo.com, please put your city and either
"Merch" or "Street Team" in the subject heading, e.g. DENVER/Merch. Thanks
again. We really appreciate your help. As Karin is prone to say, without all of
you, we'd be homeless.

The Eastern half of the USA has been so beautiful this Fall. It seemed like
we had one perfect Fall day after another, crisp blue air, leaves turning.
We're heading out now to see how the other half lives. Hope to see you soon.

UPCOMING OVER THE RHINE FALL DATES--WEST COAST LEG

Fri Oct 24: Dayton OH, Canal Street Tavern
Sat Oct 25: Dayton OH, Canal Street Tavern
Sun Oct 26: Berwyn IL, Fitzgerald's (Near Chicago)
Mon Oct 27: Kansas City MO, Grand Emporium
Wed Oct 29: Denver CO, Lion's Lair (Two shows)
Thu Oct 30: Colorado Springs CO, 32 Bleu
Fri Oct 31: Colorado Springs CO, Woodmen Valley Chapel (acoustic, opening for
Bebo Norman)
Sun Nov 2: Boise ID, Neurolux
Mon Nov 3: Seattle WA, Tractor Tavern
Wed Nov 5: Portland OR, Lola's - Crystal Ballroom
Thu Nov 6: Eugene OR, Agate Hall, Gutenberg College
Fri Nov 7: San Francisco CA, Slim's
Sat Nov 8: Los Angeles CA, Knitting Factory
Mon Nov 10: Tucson AZ, Solar Culture
Wed Nov 12: Dallas TX, Club Dada
Thu Nov 13: Austin TX, Stubbs BBQ
Fri Nov 14: New Orleans LA, The Parish
Sat Nov 15: Little Rock AR, Juanitas

I should also mention that we're bringing along 2 amazing unsigned
songwriters to open these shows. We believe both Susan Enan (Ireland) and Griffin House
(USA) are going to make some exceptional records that come to be widely known.
We look forward to hearing you say, We first saw them with Over the Rhine
back in 2003! (And our thanks to Steven Delopoulos (and Susan) for the first five
weeks of the tour. It was great fun.)

This is what I'll remember most,

Linford Detweiler for Over the Rhine

ps There will be a Christmas tour this year starting in Akron the Friday
after Thanksgiving and ending in Nashville (we hope) on December 18th. Here are a
few of the confirmed dates if you'd like to volunteer or mark your calendars.
Stay tuned at overtherhine.com for more.

Fri Nov 28: Akron OH, Lime Spider
Sat Nov 29: Columbus, OH, Little Brothers
Sun Nov 30: Ann Arbor MI, The Ark
Wed Dec 3: Beaver Falls PA, Geneva College, Old Main Auditorium
Thu Dec 4: Brooklyn NY, Southpaw
Fri Dec 5: Baltimore MD, Fletcher's
Fri Dec 12: Cincinnati OH, Taft Theatre (!)
Special Guests: Susan Enan, Pedro the Lion

(other cities tba include DC, Lexington, Atlanta (a full show this time),
Nashville, Chicago, Champaign, Milwaukee)

Live soulfully...