canal street ticket dilema

hey i was wondering if anyone can help me out with this.

i need to buy 3 tickets for the friday show at the canal street tavern in
akron, oh. the problem is i live about two hours away in grove city, pa.

now i know that i can express mail a check to them and they'll get the check
on friday and i might be able to get tickets, or i might drive out to akron
on friday hoping they'll have tickets waiting for me and find out that i
drove two hours to pick up my check and turn back home for another two hour
drive with no OtR show. now that wouldn't be cool....

what i'm hoping is that someone on the list in akron will do me a HUGE
favor. is there anyone that cause spot me the cash to buy the tickets and
meet at the friday show (i'd make sure i'm there plenty early). i'd pay you
for the tickets then at the show. or if you really want i could get the
money to you on paypal like... whenever. three tickets would be like... $36
(3 tix @ $12). i know i'm asking a lot but... can anyone help? please.

if you can, send me an email at benthedean@softhome.net (might as well send
a copy to the list too). i'll check my email tomorrow (wednesday)
morning-ish and if i can't find anyone i'll call canal street and see if
overnighting $36 will definately get me tickets. but basicly i need to know
by tomorrow so i can still have time to mail a check.

thanks a bazillion,
ben the dean