Re: Mankind (in the words of The Philosopher)

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word
itself: "Mankind." Basically, it’s made up of two separate words -
"mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It’s a mystery, and that’s
why so is mankind.

Bruce Lachey wrote:

> Just a week or two prior to OtR playing at JoBeth Bookstore in Norwood,
> my 60-something year old mother, my 40-something brother and my 11 year
> old godson went to meet Mankind at JoBeth.  My mum and bro drove for two
> hours.  I was also in attendance but mostly for the Wild Oats lunch
> afterwards.

I abhor wrestling.  It's basically a daytime soap with fewer characters
killed off.

-Smitty the Executive Transvestite