nashville/ 10/19/2003

had a great time swaying with the band last night in nashville, tn.

mark was there and snagged the set-list so i'll leave the posting to him.
"changes come" was AWESOME! l on keys, k on guitar. they did my three
favorite songs from ohio which made me smile. - nobody's #1, long lost
brother, and the aforementioned, changes come.

as it has become a little custom, i had the pleasure of having a friend
who just discovered otr accompany me to the show last night. she was also
a great help at the merch table. speaking of merch: if you ever have an
opportunity to help out in this area, do it. it's exciting to see the
excitement on the faces of the people as they come up to make (sometimes)
their first otr purchases, the joy on their faces of finally getting the
latest release, and hearing their otr stories. one lady purchased l's cd
to accompany her during child birth. her first born son is due in two
weeks. she was so much fun to talk with!

last night was also my first time meeting k&l. even after hearing people
talk about how nice they are, i wasn't expecting their warmth -- maybe
i'm  scarred by the overwhelming egos of so many in this town.

thank you linford and karin for being such awesome people!
zayne
--

  wrosesongs@fastmail.fm