Re: OTR News Question...I heard a rumor

> Anybody hear anything about some members of OTR caught with bags of marijuana?
> (Like 19 bags of it or something?)  My cousin's friend heard this story on a
> Kentucky radio news announcement and told him about it.   Does anyone know if
> this is true?  Of course, this was a radio station in Kentucky, so....

It'll always be a pretty good guess that that kind of stuff is about the
place, not the band. A quick search yields this:

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2003/local/10/16/pot.html

Police stopped the two guys after failing to signal a turn. Note to self:
always use turn signals. Second note: don't traffic pot.
Check and check.

Nathan