Re: iTunes

>Holy...
>
>The only thing more that I want as a smart list is an ability to do heavy,
>medium, and low rotation.
>
>That's _it_.  Good-bye MusicMatch.  Nice to know you.
>
>-Drew J

Yep, easy enough. Just set up some Smart Playlists that track play count.
Granted, you'll have to log some serious time to rate all your tracks, make
sure everything's categorized correctly, etc. But if you do, SPs can do darn
well anything you please. Almost ridiculous. Ah Musicmatch, I hardly knew
thee.

Nathan