Re: help ! ! !

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 OncleBoo@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/15/2003 1:20:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> knussbaum@bellsouth.net writes:
> Secondly, I just watched Reality Bites again (and I didn’t like it nearly as
> much as I did a few years ago—growing up sucks).  Anyway, I was wondering if
> any of you out there knew what song Ethan Hawke was covering the last time he
> was on stage in the movie.  I think it’s a Violent Femme’s song, but I’m not
> sure.

> Keep in mind that it's been years and years since I've seen it (I'm guessing
> a minimum of 8 years...), but my recollection is that it was indeed a Violent
> Femmes song - "Add It Up", to be precise.

Yup.  Add it up, with an ever-so-alterna change of lyrics that seemed
completely random in its removal of a couple of swear words.

-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson@snowplow.org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)
          http://www.livejournal.com/~monkeydance