help ! ! !

Ok, so maybe my questions don’t warrant 3 exclamation points, but anyway . . .

First, I’m doing all the online content for my church’s website, www.sacredonline.org, and I need some reviews of CD’s, Movies, TV, and concerts.  So, if any of you are feeling generous, e-mail me off list.

Secondly, I just watched Reality Bites again (and I didn’t like it nearly as much as I did a few years ago—growing up sucks).  Anyway, I was wondering if any of you out there knew what song Ethan Hawke was covering the last time he was on stage in the movie.  I think it’s a Violent Femme’s song, but I’m not sure.

Thanks, and I’m sooo jealous of all of you seeing OtR in Asheville, Arlington, and Atlanta (and everywhere else this tour)

Later

Ken

Np: Death Cab for Cutie

Ps . . . I saw Interpol the other day . . . muy bueno