RE: [OTR] DC Show?

…and I guess that I should take this chance to, y’know, introduce myself to the listserv by asking…New Orleans?  Is anyone planning on seeing the show on the 14th of next month?

[Obligatory yadda yadda – long-time listener, just joined the listserv, first-time poster, etc., ad infinitum <g>]

-Sonny

Sonny Lemmons

Assistant Director of Residence Life

Millsaps College

1701 North State Street

Jackson, MS  39210

601-974-1238

"Take comfort in the fact that, though you stand tall and alone, others take shelter in the shadow that you cast."