RE: Drew's New Forum

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Keith Bergendorff wrote:

> >From: rhys frank
> >To: Over-the-Rhine@actwin.com
> >Subject: RE: Drew's New
> >Forum Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:06:30 -0600 (MDT)
> >
> >is this a meta list now? or just a list that does meta-communication?
> >

> >the rain fell on my car, it brought the leaves with it.
> >
> >now i'm soggy too.
> >
> >rhys
> >

> If a laughing Rhinelander falls off his chair alone in the office, does
> it truly make a sound? :-)
>
> Keith from NY

if said rhinelander looks over and sees that someone was peeking over his
shoulder, then yes - a sound was made.

if sound is the definition of waves made in the air, and not the receiving
of them, then yes, sound was made.

> "Yeah it's gonna be all right..."

but the question is *when*?

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.