RE: Hive (was: Forum for OTR stuff?)

You have no idea. There are patterns here that you cannot possibly begin to
understand, because you're too close to them. Grand patterns.

> If we're all part of a collective, what are the benefits--I
> mean, besides
> being part of The Drew (tm) consortium? and having perfectly arranged
> marriages? Pitch it to me, baby. I'm part of a competitive
> nation and I
> just need to know what's in it for me.

There are many benefits... Free refills, upgrades on your rental car, free
alterations, the good seats, free gift wrapping, an extra dime from time to
time, and much, much more.

> like, will the HiveMind take on all Drew and OtR related
> medical expenses
> (I have some of those, actually...) and ticket costs--and travel
> expenses--or, what if we swap--the HiveMind takes care of
> these costs and
> I would buy OtR merchandise of equal or greater value and
> distribute it
> amoung the masses. as I'll eventually run out of friends that need OtR
> discs, I'll just start leaving them around town, with a
> post-it stuck to
> the cover: "for you" in a perfect forgery of Linford's handwriting.
> although, he doesn't seem to be the post-it note type...

We're still working out the details with OTR, but you're on the right track.