Re: Stoned for a LONG Time...

--- "Daniel J. Temmesfeld" <dtemm@yahoo.com> wrote:
> whoa... good pot...
>
> http://www.overtherhine.com/music/mp3rarity/index.html

no shit, i could make a mean batch of happy cookies w/ that kind
of pot.

i wasn't expecting the additional lyrics - wow.  i usually
secretly wish that with each new mp3 raritiy we'll get an
acoustic version of 'I Painted My Name' from the 2000-2001 shows
(who's hinting, me hinting?  naaawww..) or older songs from more
recent tours (like getting 'And Can It Be' & 'Cast Me Away').
but i have to say, with this months mp3, i'd be equally as happy
to see different OHIO Sessions showing up (I Painted My Name
still tops my wish list).

michelle

=====
http://www.drewvogel.com/forum/ - A Forum for Over the Rhine!