Re: 10/2 - Indy - Birdy's...

I'll be there.  I think I know what you look like
Kylie.  Didn't you run the merch table at the last
Canal Street shows?  I'll have to introduce myself.
I've never been to Birdy's.  What is it like?  I'm
very excited about the show.  My boyfriend has never
seen OTR live so I'm looking forward to his first
experience.

Mariesa
--- kylie wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson@hotmail.com>