BPD

Ok,
In my lit of the romantics class, I am supposed to
being in an allegory of any type. AS an example, the
professor passed out the lyrics to "All Along the
Watchtower." I thought to myself, why not bring in an
otr song. ANyway, I'm thinking BPD, long term
relationship as an alegory for mental illness, but I
am kind of torn. Is BPD alegory or metaphor? Any
thoughts? I love being an english major, you get to
rip off other people's genuis on a regular basis :-)

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"