RE: Dido on MBE

Michelle wrote:
"...... i know we've got Dido fans so i wanted to share
the information."

http://www.kcrw.com/cgi-bin/db/kcrw.pl?show_code=mb&air_date=9/30/03&tmp
lt_type=show

Michelle,
You are THE woman...Thanks for the headzup.  I am about to listen now,
but I first had to place my order for the new Dido CD (which I didn't
know had already been released) so thanks for that as well.
I love Dido's style.
I'm sure everybody already knows that OTR sings her "Give Me Strength"
on "Films for Radio"
I'm stickin near you, girl...you clued me into Sarah MacLachlan's new
album as well.
(BTW...er...are you supposed to be working?  Forget that...Dad won't
fire ya)
Trudes xo

=====
http://www.drewvogel.com/forum/ - A Forum for Over the Rhine!