RE: desert Island discs

Emily wrote:
im so happy, two people now that i know, that knows of kendall's music, she
rocks, but sorry to say not as much as karin, no one in my life time will
rock more then over the rhine, and i dont mean rock as in rock and roll, but
rock as you rock. sorry if that confusses anyone, as you may or may not be
able to tell im just so excited to know that others have heard of her.

Yeah, she's good.  I like the CD, and I wish she had more stuff.

and then Emily wrote:
just quickly changing the subject i know some here like sarah mclachlan, wll
the othe day i got an email, informing me that her new album will be
released on november the 4th its called "after glow",

I'm excited about this one.  The new single is good, even though I've only
heard it once.

Chris