RE: desert Island discs

hi chris,

im so happy, two people now that i know, that knows of kendall's music, she rocks, but sorry to say not as much as karin, no one in my life time will rock more then over the rhine, and i dont mean rock as in rock and roll, but rock as you rock. sorry if that confusses anyone, as you may or may not be able to tell im just so excited to know that others have heard of her.
i am un sure what has happend, i mean you dont hear anything at about her here in oz, but even her web page seems a bit quiet, i should check it out agin though, i havent in ages.
formally know as is one of my favorites, and i love supper models, hehehe its so great, i have never really listerned to no.13 "fatherless at 14" only because of at school one of my friends dad died od cancer when she was around that age, and about 6 months after her mother died of a heart attach, and just to make the rest of my friends more scared and paranoid, another friends dad died, but of a heart attach, as we were all around that age, that song just brings back a lot of sad memories,

just quickly changing the subject i know some here like sarah mclachlan, wll the othe day i got an email, informing me that her new album will be released on november the 4th its called "after glow", the email came from her web site, no one here in oz, like cd stores have a date for an australian release, so i might just have to pre order it from the U.S so i will actually get it,

well i must be boring you all a lot know so i might finish of here, from a happy emily

byebye

Chris Queen <cqueen@tmsmail.net> wrote:

I have; she's good. I particularly like the song "Formerly Known As." I
wonder what happened to her.