Re:Kendall Payne

hi christina,

im unsure if she is doing a new album or not too, on her web page it always comes up that that part of the sit is still work in progress or something, i love the cd, ive bought it twice as it was one that was stolen with my car at the start of the year, do you know if she has any other albums, even if they are older then "jordens sister". no one here in australia have heard of her, i had to order the cd from the U.S.  anyway its so nice to know of someone else who has actually heard of her.

byebye from emily

Christina Howell <cjchowell@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- blite young wrote:

> has any one heard of her (Kendall Payne), i also
> heard her music on "mysterious ways" as i did with
> over the rhine.

Yes, I have heard of her. I saw her in concert with
Third Day a couple of years back. I have her disc. I
thought it was pretty good. I have been trying to find
out if she has any new projects in the work.

-christina