Re: OHIO vinyl?

You people need to ask questions.  =P

At the Dubuque/Busted Lift show, Linford said that they had been pressed
and shipped (to Ohio) the previous day - they should be available online
in the relatively near future, and presumably at shows after they stop
home again whenever that might be.

(BTW, for listees at that show, I was the kid with the dark red shirt
and tie up front.  Who were you?  Sorry I didn't spend more time
socializing, but I had a drive and a long day Saturday to look forward to.)

-Smitty the Almost-Native-Dubuqueian

PS for those thinking about hitting this tour, do so.  Mister Steven
Delopolous is a damned impressive guitarist.  I like his muted chording.