From: Sweet & Tender Hooligan [mailto:glennp at twobythetree_com]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 9:11 AM
To: Juvinall Peter Stanley
Cc: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: RE: HI everyone.

Nice to meetcha, Pete.

> I saw a bunch of people over in front of the soundboard
> with cameras, mics

This reminds me, what is the band's official policy on taping? It sounds
from this post that they're okay with it, but I'd hate to blatantly whip
out a DAT recorder tomorrow night only to be thrown out on my ear.

=

s&th
hooligan at apostate_com

"I love myself, I want you to love me
When I'm feeling down, I want you above me
I search myself, I want you to find me
I forget myself, I want you to remind me
I don't want anybody else..."
(Oh, come one, you know you're singing along...)