HI everyone.

Hi everybody,

I’m a bit of a long-time lurker and I’ve just recently come back to the list after a bit of an absence.  My name’s Pete and I was introduced to Over The Rhine way back when GDBD got released and I bought it on a recommendation and was so impressed that I picked up the rest of the catalog and have seen them a bunch of times since.

Hey, was wondering (and I’ll add my request in too).  I saw a bunch of people over in front of the soundboard with cameras, mics, and the like and wondered if anyone here got a recording of Saturday night’s show.  It was just really, really, really, really good.

Thanks, and I’ll be posting J.

--pete