Re: Roll Call

hello rhinlanders

hopefully i got it in the right spot, first i replied to the first posted, in which my name wouldnt be here, i think this is one of the very last posted, trying to save trudes some hard work of putting us all together,

from emily, im on the bottom of the list, funny as im at the bottom of the world LOL!
ok i thought it was funny  ;)