"They've Taken Their Toll, These Latter Naked Days" was: List Bdays

michelle <kanani71 at yahoospam_com> wrote:

>"ok rhinelanders, since i don't beleive in >boredum (sic), here's what
i did with the >too much time on my hands that i had.
>1) i went to...naked days...i wandered >around...with both windows
open, i did... >easily amused... 'scuse (sic) me if i did.
>i'm just a simple, mellow chick who finds >this stuff fun and
interesting. i'm hoping >none of you mind that i did this...if you're
>the feisty type, feel free to rant at me... >have fun."  (Portions
edited)

I assume that you live in Hawaii, a state made up of tropical islands,
where a hedonistic event like this "Naked Days," might be more easily
accepted.

On the mainland, I think that if any Rhinelanders want to spend a day
naked, they must remain in their domicile, and make sure the window
shades are tightly drawn.

p.s. I would want about three years in the gymnasium, before attending
any Naked Days.

p.p.s. Come to think of it, I don't think that any amount of
"bodyshaping" would overcome my desire for personal modesty.

p.p.p.s. Was it Linford, who made Karin sing, "I want to run outside,
and shed my clothes." in 1992?

NP-> Hank Williams, Jr.- "Buck Naked"

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993