Vancouver

Hey, i'm paying a visit to the homeland, and i was wondering if the locals from here can help me out with a couple of things.  We wanted to pick up a couple copies of Ohio for some friends, but all the stores i went to today (in Surrey) were sold out, or else never even ordered them.  I'll be heading into downtown monday or tues, so i was wondering if i needed to make any stops there.  Also, any ideas on some cool new shops or anything new to see? (i moved from here back in 95)
later
ken
np: interpol