Re: chicago, chicago

In a message dated 9/17/2003 10:36:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com writes:

Who's gonna be at Schubas this weekend?

I'll be at Shubas on Sunday (I work Saturday in Madison, Wisconsin, where I'll see my second show. I don't know where Shubas is, but I keep wondering if it's a new name for an old club I went to once, but I can't remember the name of it then.
My plan is to eat Indian food in little India on Devon Street; it's just so rare I get to Chicago these days I had to take the opportunity.  However, come to think of it, that health food restaurant in Evanston, Blind Faith Cafe, is another temptation.  Decisions, decisions.   =-=-- om====-- Nick