RE: Hello?(keith)

wow, kylie, are you really from Gas City? it is tiny, but i've know other
cool folk from there (Tim Drake is the only one i can think of off hand, but
i remember always thinking: "i really like these people. doesn't seem to be
much to Gas City, but nice people seem to come from there.")  I went to
Taylor, so of course anything that had a pizza place AND a chinese
restaurant was bigger than Upland