Re: August 19, 2003

I must say the children of Over the Rhine fans are exceptionally cute,
I noticed this when I saw OTR at Joseph Beth Bookstore.  It seemed as
though there were as many children as there were adults at the event.
Colum is adorable!
I enjoyed reading about your experiences while you and your wife were
expecting.
Baby stuff is made with annoying colors because of the development of
the eyes and the colors they see. Bright colors are used mostly because
they are easier to focus on and track with the eyes and that is an
important part of the baby's development. At least that is what I have
learned in child development classes. However I am really not sure why
a baby seat would be made with bright colors perhaps it is in case
something would stain the cloth the stain might not be as noticeable.

=====
Debbie Flinchpaugh

http://home.fuse.net/mark-debbie/index.htm