RE: RE: Roll Call

Ysobelle wrote:
"Go, Rachel!
....everything we post ends up in our archives for
all eternity....
....Having known one too many weirdos in my life, that kinda squicks
me...."

Dear Ysobelle and Rachel (and Bruce)...
Please forgive me if I have been too enthusiastic about the list...I
meant no harm and just thought it would be of interest to newbies who
may be clueless about who is who and from where and for how long! (am I
nosey???...maybe just interested to be a part of this 'fanclub')  hee
hee.
Sorry about the email overload.
I'll go sit over here in my corner and try to be still. :) :) :)
P.S.:  Next time I come up with a good idea, you can slap me upside the
head :) :) :) Kidding...
Trudes xo