From: Bruce Lachey [mailto:b_lachey at hotmail_com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 4:41 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Roll Call

This is when a listserv is tedius vs. a message board.

Dan, there is no apostrophe in Daniels!  It's not named after a Daniel (like

you may be), it's named after the street it's on..

We should make a list of what concerts everyone is going to, and what they
had for lunch.

Me:

OTR - Denver?, Dayton, Chicago, Arlington/DC, a few more too.

And Town + Country and The Sea And Cake are playing soon here!!

Lunch - chicken club wrap from Frisch's.

Don't you wonder sometimes, about sound+vision,