re: "Identity Crisis"

i've never gotten in to shelby lynne's stuff but she did
'morning becomes eclectic' this past monday.  i have MBE
bookmarked *just in case* someone interesting shows up.  so
maybe the link will help ya out.

http://www.kcrw.com/cgi-bin/db/kcrw.pl?show_code=mb&air_date=9/15/03&tmplt_type=show

michelle

=====
"Even if I did succeed in giving a little something beautiful back to the world, of what possible use could it be?  Is there room in the world for one more beautiful thing?  Or wait: does all this nonchalant loveliness cry, Glory, glory, glory?  Does the world cry out, Let there be music?  Am I caught up in something?"                -- Linford Detweiler, Unsung