From: Trudy [mailto:ortrudes at mindspring_com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 2:31 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Roll call

My dear fellow Listees,
I wonder if you wouldn't mind participating in a kind of survey for me.
Can y'all post  your NAME and HOME STATE in a list so we newbies can
know from whence you are comin?
We can start a list going if you copy and paste the " list"  to a new
message adding your name and state to the bottom.
Ill start:
Come'awn it'll be interesting at least.
Trudy - COLORADO

 Trudes xo