Re: Over the Rhine Street Teams

well hello allo
if they can go to ballarat then they can come to albury too, if they did go to ballarat ide go there too.

how bout every one send karin and liford emails saying lots of people from albury and ballarat have been asking when they are coming to australia, trust me id make lots of people go there if they came, i would even give karin and linford a home to stay in, and im sure i could get a family member to cook them up a good meal, (i would do it myself only i cant cook, very well)
dame you zayne, im all excited about something thats not probably going to happen

not fare not fare, it's just not fair.
do you get the point that its not fair LOL!

emily

wrosesongs at fastmail_fm wrote:
now if we can only get them to ballarat, australia so my friend who lives
there can finally see them live.

it's so stinking hard to discribe the otr live expereince,
zayne

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:48:50 -0700 (PDT), "michelle"
said:

> > WED 10/29 DENVER, CO Bluebird
> >
> > THU 10/30 COLORADO SPINGS, CO 32 Bleu
> >
> > FRI 10/31 TBD
> >
> > SAT 11/1 BOULDER, CO Trilogy Wine Bar
> >

> thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!
>
> that's just so... beautiful. *sniffle~tear-up~noseblow*
>
> i'm trying to not get too excited yet, this is fabulously not
> helping.
>

> michelle
>

> =====
> "Even if I did succeed in giving a little something beaut! iful back to the
> world, of what possible use could it be? Is there room in the world for
> one more beautiful thing? Or wait: does all this nonchalant loveliness
> cry, Glory, glory, glory? Does the world cry out, Let there be music?
> Am I caught up in something?" -- Linford Detweiler, Unsung

wrosesongs at fastmail_fm